Low maintenance natural brick and selected selfcoloured render.
Market leading energy efficient doubled glazed uPVC windows throughout with engineered front door and glazed sidelight with hardwood frame complete with multi point locking system for added security.
Feature wall light at front entrance
Each home is covered by the 10 year HomeBond Guarantee Scheme.
The latest phase of houses at The Willows have been designed and built to the latest edition of the Part L Building Regulations 2019 and are achieving nZEB status as a ‘BER A2’ rated house. These houses are to the highest level of energy efficiency ever called up by the Department of the Environment and will use only 30% of the energy that the equivalent house in 2005 required. This has been achieved using a combination of high-performance building fabric materials and high efficiency heating equipment. NZEB (nearly zero energy buildings) this benchmark is unlikely to be surpassed for some time.
Superior Low Energy Design
Houses at The Willows feature significant levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home. A variety of features combine to ensure low energy usage and higher levels of comfort for the homeowner. All homes at The Willows have a minimum BER rating of A3.
- Insulation – The use of high performance insulation in the construction of each house is used to reduce both heat and energy loss.
- Windows – PassiV uPVC future-proof double-glazed windows with exceptional U values and airtightness.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) – A very efficient Heat Recovery System designed to provide tempered fresh air to the house all year round. The ventilation is tailored to the occupants needs, reducing energy consumption and providing superior internal air, quality and comfort.
- Air Tightness used in conjunction with the HRV system, each house has a higher level of air tightness reducing heat and energy loss through the fabric of the building.
- Gas Condensing Boiler ensures that the heat that is required is produced efficiently reducing energy waste.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels – All houses are being fitted with PV panels which generate electricity from solar energy thus reducing the amount taken in from the grid and further reducing energy bills.