Superb contemporary style fitted kitchen by BeSpace with oak cabinet interior, integrated LED lighting and soft close drawer units. The kitchen is designed to receive fully integrated appliances.
The utility room comes with additional workspace, countertop and storage to the same finish and standard as the kitchen and is fully plumbed to receive a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Elegant and contemporary bedroom fitted furniture by BeSpace with superior fitted oak finish interior to carcass with soft close hinges including large Walk-In wardrobe to master bedroom suite.
Bathrooms & Ensuites
Stylish bathrooms and ensuites with slimline shower trays and glazed enclosures design around a contemporary style.
Wet areas are tiled throughout to the highest standard incorporating recessed shelves to all showers. All bathrooms are fitted with electric heated towel rails, recessed LED downlighters with a fully fitted backlit mirror to bedroom 1 ensuite.
Every house has its internal water pressurized to delivery exceptional water pressure to all showers and taps. The pump is submersed within the water tank located with the roof ensuring noise is kept to a minimum.
- Fully painted walls and ceilings
- Woodwork painted throughout
- Solid mahogany handrail to stairs with
- painted balustrade
- Satin chrome ironmongery including matching
- electrical faceplates on the ground floor
- High quality painted panelled doors
The gas condensing boiler central heating system deliveries high efficiency precise control to each heating zone at all levels. In addition to the heating zones there is flexible time and temperature control with individual radiators fitted with adjustable thermostatic control valves for additional room control.
Each home at The Willows comes with a levelled and seeded rear garden.
Feature wall light to the rear garden.
Generous paved driveway with parking for two cars complete with fully landscaped front garden
Media & Communications
Each house is wired and ready for connection of TV, Telephone and Broadband.
Each home is wired for intruder alarm.
Low maintenance natural brick and selected selfcoloured Monocouche render.
Re-constituted sandstone sills and surrounds to window to front elevation.
Market leading energy efficient doubled glazed uPVC windows with excellent throughout with engineered front door and glazed sidelight with hardwood frame complete with multi point locking system for added security.
Feature wall light at front entrance.
Generous allocation of power, including USB and lighting points throughout each unit.
CAT 5E cabling for data / TV.
Each house has two car parking spaces.
Each home is covered by the 10 year HomeBond Guarantee Scheme.
Superior Low Energy Design
Houses at The Willows feature significant levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home. A variety of features combine to ensure low energy usage and higher levels of comfort for the homeowner. All homes at The Willows have a BER rating of A3.
- Insulation – The use of high performance insulation in the construction of each house is used to reduce both heat and energy loss.
- Windows – PassiV uPVC future-proof double-glazed windows with exceptional U values and airtightness.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) – Using a HRV system GEM Construction have minimised wasted energy by recycling the warm air, generated within the house, to heat the incoming fresh air. This process saves 90% of the energy that would be otherwise lost.
- Air Tightness used in conjunction with the HRV system, each house has a higher level of air tightness reducing heat and energy loss through the fabric of the building.
- Gas Condensing Boiler ensures that the heat that is required is produced efficiently reducing energy waste.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels – All units will be fitted with PV panels which generate electricity from solar energy thus reducing the amount taken in from the grid and further reducing energy bills.